Terms of service
Online shop terms and conditions
Article 1 (application)
- This agreement shall be applied to all relationships between users and our company regarding the use of this service.
- In addition to this agreement, our company may make various provisions such as rules for use (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions"). These individual rules form part of this agreement, regardless of their name.
- If the provisions of this agreement conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions in the preceding paragraph, the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (use registration)
- In this service, the registration applicant agrees to this agreement, applies for the usage registration by the method specified by the Company, and the Company notifies the approval of the registration to the registration applicant, thereby completing the usage registration. ..
- We may not approve the application for use registration if we judge that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and we shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- If you submit false information when applying for use registration
- If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms
- In addition, if we determine that the usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and password management)
- The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at his own risk.
- In any case, the user cannot transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party, or share it with a third party. If the user ID and password combination matches the registered information and is logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user himself/herself who has registered the user ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party unless the Company intentionally or made a gross negligence.
Article 4 (sales contract)
- In this service, a sales contract is concluded when a user makes a purchase application to us and notifies us that we have accepted the application. The ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user when the product is delivered to the delivery company.
- If the user falls under any of the following reasons, the Company may cancel the sales contract described in the preceding paragraph without notifying the user in advance.
- If the user violates this agreement
- When delivery of goods is not completed due to unknown destination or long absence
- Other cases where it is recognized that the relationship of trust between our company and the user has been compromised
- The payment method, delivery method, purchase application cancellation method, and return method for this service will be determined by the Company.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
Copyrights and other intellectual property rights of product photographs and other contents (hereinafter referred to as "contents") provided by this service belong to the rightful owners such as the Company and content providers, and the user is You may not copy, reprint, modify or otherwise use these without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibited matters)
The user shall not perform the following acts when using this service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights included in this service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network
- Acts of commercially using the information obtained by this service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Unauthorized access or act of attempting this
- The act of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- Act of impersonating another user
- Acts of directly or indirectly providing profits to antisocial forces in connection with our services
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 7 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
- The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this Service without notifying the user in advance if it judges that there is one of the following reasons.
- When performing maintenance or inspection of the computer system related to this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout, or natural disaster
- When a computer or communication line stops due to an accident
- In addition, if we determine that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service for any reason.
Article 8 (Usage restrictions and registration deletion)
- In any of the following cases, the Company shall be able to restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice. I will.
- If any of the terms of this agreement is violated
- When it is found that the registered information has false facts
- When the credit card reported by the user as a payment method is suspended
- When payment obligations such as fees are not fulfilled
- When there is no response for a certain period of time from our contact
- When this service has not been used for a certain period since the last use
- In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
- Our company will not be liable for any damages caused to users by the actions performed by our company based on this section.
Article 9 (withdrawal)
The user can withdraw from this service by the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
- The Company shall not be subject to any defects in this service, whether due to factual or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a specific purpose, security-related defects, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.). Including.) is not guaranteed.
- We do not take any responsibility for any damage caused to users by this service. However, if the contract between us and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this exemption provision will not apply, but in this case In addition, the Company, the damage caused by special circumstances among the damages caused to the user due to the default of the obligation due to the negligence of the Company (excluding gross negligence) or illegal acts (the Company or the user foresaw or predicts the occurrence of the damage) We do not take any responsibility for the above.
- Our company is not responsible for transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 11 (Change of service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
The Company shall be able to change these Terms at any time without notifying the user when it deems necessary. If you start using this service after changing these Terms, it is assumed that the user has agreed to the changed Terms.
Article 13 (Handling of personal information)
Article 14 (Notification or contact)
Notification or contact between the user and our company shall be made by the method specified by our company. Unless the user makes a change notification in accordance with the method separately specified by the user, we will consider that the currently registered contact is valid and notify or contact the contact, and these will be sent to the user when making a call. We assume that you have reached.
Article 15 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user cannot transfer the status in the contract of use or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide collateral without the prior written consent of our company.
Article 16 (Governing Law/Jurisdiction)
- In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law. Note that the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded from this service.
- If a dispute arises regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office will be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court.